Cervical Rotating Biopsy Punch Featuring New Top Jaw
Low Profile Jaw. Better Access.
- New top jaw is now stronger than titanium, and 4x the strength of previous jaw
- Allows a biopsy to be taken from a hardened cervix
- Low profile jaw provides better access to the transformation zone when it migrates into the endocervical canal
- 360° rotation enables enhanced positioning and patient interaction
- New top jaw ensures a sharp, clean cut reducing cervical trauma and patient discomfort
- Single-use eliminates cross contamination, inadequate samples & repeat procedures
- Cost effective with no repair bills
- Lightweight compared to alternatives
- Ideal for busy clinics
- Useful for increased HPV testing demands
- Polybag has now been refined, to save 550kg of plastic per year
“I really like using the Biopsy Punch because it gives me an accurate biopsy as it has sharp edges so I know I will get a good sample. I use it for Cervical and Vulvar/Vaginal biopsies”
Hilda Dunsmore, Gynaecologist & Colposcopist
Read our Cervical Cancer Diagnosis Infographic here.
Find our Cervical Rotating Biopsy Punch “Pro” File here.
Thank you for your enquiry. We are currently undertaking essential work to improve our websites sample ordering functionality. In the meantime, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and a member our team will be in touch.