- Company News
- E.N.T. / MaxFax
- General Surgery
- Product News
- DTR Medical & MediWales: Continuing ENT Diagnosis Throughout COVID-19 Safely
- University Hospitals of Morecombe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT) Annual ENT Study Day 2020
- Dilemmas in Periocular Tumour Management: Orbital Tumours
- The 7th Manchester Oculoplastic, Lacrimal and Orbital Dissection Course
- 13th Gynaecological Cancer Symposium: Cervical Cancer
The prestigious prize was earned by endoscope-i for their continued commitment to innovating and improving care over the COVID-19 pandemic.
Chris Coulson PhD FRCS, CEO endoscope-i & Consultant ENT Surgeon stated: “We are delighted with this award which represents the collective achievements of endoscope-i and DTR Medical. Hopefully, it will assist greatly in safely delivering routine ENT services despite the pandemic.”
Meridian Celebration of Innovation Awards
Since launching in 2015, the programme has been celebrating individuals and organisations that are revolutionising healthcare across the West Midlands with new ideas, technologies, and initiatives.
This year, winners were selected for their continuous work in implementing positive changes to patient care and the region’s healthcare economy; despite the challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
SNAP, Endoscope Guide
The SNAP device ensures safe passage of a Nasendoscopy through a Surgical Mask, creating an aperture for the Endoscope to pass through into the Nasal Cavity. This meaning that any coughs, splutters, or sneezes throughout the procedure are caught in the Mask, which is easily disposed of after use.