- Protects from airborne risks and diseases
- A one-way valve that can be retrofitted to any fluid resistant Surgical Mask
- Designed with the aim to keep Clinicians safe and so better able to deliver high quality care to their patients
- Facilitates the movement of a Nasendoscope up to 4mm in diameter
- Ensures safe passage of a Nasendoscopy through a Surgical Mask, creating an aperture for the Endoscope to pass through into the Nasal Cavity
- Reduces the risks associated with the patient sneezing
- Scientifically proven to reduce the prevalence of AGP (Aerosol Generating Particles) during examination
- Provides better safety and care for both the Patient & Clinician
- Clinical Otolaryngology Peer Review Paper and Trial
- Filtrex Optical Particle Report for SNAP
- MET 1952-2591 Splash Resistance Test Report
- SNAP White Paper August 2020
- UK Manufactured
- Winner of the 2020 MediWales “Partnership with the NHS” Award
- Exclusively distributed by DTR Medical
View our Product Specification here.
Find our SNAP, Endoscope Guide “Pro” File here.
Check out our SNAP product videos here.
SNAP, Endoscope Guide