- Company News
- E.N.T. / MaxFax
- General Surgery
- Product News
- University Hospitals of Morecombe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT) Annual ENT Study Day 2020
- Dilemmas in Periocular Tumour Management: Orbital Tumours
- The 7th Manchester Oculoplastic, Lacrimal and Orbital Dissection Course
- 13th Gynaecological Cancer Symposium: Cervical Cancer
- RCOG Senior Staff Conference 2020
Our House Curette has sharp, dual action tips that scrape and scoop tough cortical bone during middle ear procedures. The double-ended stainless steel instrument has clearly labelled 2.0 and 3.0mm ends, giving the surgeon the flexibility they need.
Expanding the range further, we have also added a new Rosen Needle. Constructed to create a clean incision in the ear drum when used in surgeries such as Tympanoplasty, the Needle offers a sharp tip that ensures precision you can rely on in delicate operations.
DTR Medical have been able to continually deliver high quality Single-use instruments that remove the risks associated with re-usable alternatives such as cross contamination between surgeries. By using Single-use, hospitals and clinics can experience benefits that save Time, Lives and Cost.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1792 797910.