- Company News
- E.N.T. / MaxFax
- General Surgery
- Product News
- DTR Medical & MediWales: Continuing ENT Diagnosis Throughout COVID-19 Safely
- University Hospitals of Morecombe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT) Annual ENT Study Day 2020
- Dilemmas in Periocular Tumour Management: Orbital Tumours
- The 7th Manchester Oculoplastic, Lacrimal and Orbital Dissection Course
- 13th Gynaecological Cancer Symposium: Cervical Cancer
DTR Medical are delighted to have been given the opportunity to support the charitable organisation ‘All Ears Cambodia’, a unique medical service helping to provide much needed audiology care for a nation gripped by years of poverty and conflict.
DTR Medical has donated a selection of single-use ENT instruments such as forceps and aural specula towards this admirable cause.
If you would also like to donate or are interested in the work of ‘All Ears Cambodia’, please click the link below:
For more information and your free sterile sample please contact: +44 (0) 1792 797910, firstname.lastname@example.org