- Company News
- E.N.T. / MaxFax
- General Surgery
- Product News
- NPAG Theatres and Decontamination Conference 2022
- 1st Stoke & Hull Trans Oral Endoscopic Surgery & Anatomy Course
- The British Society for the Study of Vulval Disease (BSSVD) Scientific Meeting 2022
- ENT Scotland Summer Meeting 2022
- 75th Anniversary of the Midlands Institute of Otorhinolaryngology (MIO) and Southwest Laryngology Association (SWLA)
Following customer requests for improved suction flow, DTR Medical has carried out research to determine whether increasing the hole size, and its proximity to the blade tip, could improve the device’s performance.
Structural and flow analysis of the Negus Aspirating Dissector by engineering students at Swansea University enabled us to optimise the existing design of the instrument.
This latest example now boasts 20% improved suction flow from a hole nearer the tip with rear aperture enlargement – allowing users to ‘improve their work flow’ at no extra cost.
For more information please contact our customer service professionals: +44 (0)1792 79 79 10, firstname.lastname@example.org