- Company News
- E.N.T. / MaxFax
- General Surgery
- Product News
- DTR Medical & MediWales: Continuing ENT Diagnosis Throughout COVID-19 Safely
- University Hospitals of Morecombe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT) Annual ENT Study Day 2020
- Dilemmas in Periocular Tumour Management: Orbital Tumours
- The 7th Manchester Oculoplastic, Lacrimal and Orbital Dissection Course
- 13th Gynaecological Cancer Symposium: Cervical Cancer
Practical Training Course in LLETZ / LEEP
205/209 Great Portland Street
London W1W 5AH
Next course will be held at The Portland Hospital on
Saturday 7th May 2016
6 places available
Tel: +44 (0)7710 129 370 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mediscan imaging system is used to record the procedure for individual feedback. Previous trainees who have used this model have found it extremely useful.
Ana, a Portuguese Trainee
Practising Consultants specialising in Colposcopy at the Portland Hospital will be present to provide individual tuition and feedback.
This course is designed for all colposcopy trainees who wish to undertake practical hands-on training for their treatment module leading to BSCCP certification. It will also include a theoretical session on Who, When and How to treat. All equipment including diathermy safety will be discussed.
Course Details & Timetable (subject to change)
Course Fee £300.
For Further Details and to Download the Application Form Visit: http://www.lletzlearn.co.uk/services