- Company News
- E.N.T. / MaxFax
- General Surgery
- Product News
- DTR Medical & MediWales: Continuing ENT Diagnosis Throughout COVID-19 Safely
- University Hospitals of Morecombe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT) Annual ENT Study Day 2020
- Dilemmas in Periocular Tumour Management: Orbital Tumours
- The 7th Manchester Oculoplastic, Lacrimal and Orbital Dissection Course
- 13th Gynaecological Cancer Symposium: Cervical Cancer
On the 24th December 2020, the United Kingdom (UK) and European Union (EU) reached a BREXIT Trade Agreement.
From the 1st January the trade and movement of goods between the UK and EU will be subject to the new terms outlined in this agreement.
Included in the new terms is the requirement for Custom Declarations on all goods shipped between the UK and EU.
The Innovia Medical Group has put in into place all necessary requirements to continue the supply of goods and prevent delays from our UK manufacturing sites.
The Customs Declaration paperwork is also required by EU companies receiving goods from the UK.
We would advise checking that you have the correct paperwork in place, before receiving your next shipment, as to avoid delays and additional charges.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.