- Company News
- E.N.T. / MaxFax
- General Surgery
- Product News
- DTR Medical & MediWales: Continuing ENT Diagnosis Throughout COVID-19 Safely
- University Hospitals of Morecombe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT) Annual ENT Study Day 2020
- Dilemmas in Periocular Tumour Management: Orbital Tumours
- The 7th Manchester Oculoplastic, Lacrimal and Orbital Dissection Course
- 13th Gynaecological Cancer Symposium: Cervical Cancer
DTR Medical are delighted to support Dr Sunirmal (Biku) Ghosh, a Consultant Surgeon from Nevill Hall Hospital in Abergavenny and member of the Wales for Africa Health Links Group, in providing training and instruments to medical staff in Ethiopia.
DTR Medical are pleased to be involved the promotion and protection of good health in Africa by donating single-use Craniotomy sets to Hawassa Referral Teaching Hospital in Southern Ethiopia. The chief Clinical Director, Klnfe Lemma, has since sent a letter of appreciation expressing their gratitude.
Dr Ghosh founded the Wales for Africa Health Links Group in 2007. The group’s mission is the promotion of good health practices by establishing partnerships between health workers in Wales and Africa. For his work in Ethiopia Dr Ghosh was awarded an OBE – a testament to the importance and value of his work.
This donation is the latest example of the training support that we offer to improve healthcare – such as our contribution to Dr Theodora Pepera’s efforts to prevent cervical cancer in Ghana.