- Company News
- E.N.T. / MaxFax
- General Surgery
- Product News
- DTR Medical & MediWales: Continuing ENT Diagnosis Throughout COVID-19 Safely
- University Hospitals of Morecombe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT) Annual ENT Study Day 2020
- Dilemmas in Periocular Tumour Management: Orbital Tumours
- The 7th Manchester Oculoplastic, Lacrimal and Orbital Dissection Course
- 13th Gynaecological Cancer Symposium: Cervical Cancer
As we transition into the Group to become one unified company you will notice that there will be changes to our email signatures.
What does this mean for you?
The change in email signature does not mean any significant changes for you, and we will still be able to offer you the same high standards of products and services received from DTR Medical. The DTR Medical brand will remain and this will be the company you continue to purchase from.
However, we will now be able to offer you a much wider plethora of products including:
- NETCELL® PVA Sponge Products
- Network ENT Products
- Eagle Labs Ophthalmic Cannula
- Eagle Labs Ophthalmic Knives
Current Email Signature: New Email Signature:
Please note, by Friday 5th February all our email signatures will have transitioned.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.