On 12th and 13th May our Business Manager Scotland, David Butchart, will be exhibiting at the ENT Scotland Annual Summer Meeting. The event will be held once again at the Doubletree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro.
Over the day 2 days a wide variety of interesting subjects will be discussed, with 4 CPD points offered for each day’s attendance:
- The Impact of the Introduction of the Triage Risk Calculator to a Tertiary Head & Neck Service
- Paediatric Airway Frontiers
- Ergonomics in endoscopic nasal sinus and skull base surgery
- Results of trans-mastoid plugging in superior canal dehiscence – perioperative monitoring of hearing, patient reported outcomes & objective findings
- Endoscopic Ear Surgery
- Stapes Surgery
- Intralesional cidofovir and papillomatosis
- Equality and Diversity in ENT Scotland
- Edinburgh ENT Emergency Simulation Course
- ENT Scotland Audit Committee
For more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.