- Manufactured in the UK to ensure the instrument provides consistent precision every time
- Used in Punctoplasty to dilate the Lacrimal Punctum for syringing and flushing
- Designed with high quality polished tips to avoid trauma during entry to the punctum
- Knurled handle supports improved grip which allows increased accuracy in dilation procedures
- Well balanced and double ended to suit you procedural needs
- 17mm and 21mm tapered ends for increased range of dilation
“Delighted with the design and have given them the thumbs up”
St John’s Hospital, Lothian
Find our Double Ended Punctum Dilator “Pro” File here.
Thank you for your enquiry. We are currently undertaking essential work to improve our websites sample ordering functionality. In the meantime, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and a member our team will be in touch.